Subject: [Leica] IMPORTANT: Regarding Ted's Assignments
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 10:14:32 -0800

Hi All,

I believe Ted has asked that we not respond to what folks have submitted
for his assignments. This makes it *MUCH* more difficult for him to find
the original images posted as he has to cull through all of our responses.

To help our master photographer out, might I suggest that when we submit
our assignments, we begin the subject line with "*TED*" so that he can
easily spot our images. Comments to questions should *NOT* include TED in
the subject line.

Of course, this is not the only way, but it seems easy enough for us to put
out a little effort to make a big difference in the effort our good Dr. has
to make.

Thanks for considering...
--
Bob Adler