Subject: [Leica] Leica surprise 2014
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 09:24:53 +1000

Oh dear!
A funny aside in the interview was when Alfred Schopf mentioned his
introduction to the company. There were two pages of conversation on their
blog...until someone asked (again) if the R10 would be revived......15
pages of conversation later still the same answer.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman