Subject: [Leica] TED Fall Color PLEASE READ. thank you.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 08:43:10 -0800

Good morning all on this side of the planet! Gooday all the rest! :-)

The editing & critiques have begun and before I send I am going to explain a
couple of things.

1/ Every posting that has a title beginning with "Re: [Leica] ".....has been
given a cursory look...... then quickly deleted only because 99.9% are
merely congrats to a fellow or fellowette LUGGITE!  STOP PATTING YER BUDDIES
ON THE BACK!  DO IT AFTER THE CRITIQUE IF YOU WISH?  Thank you.

Because if you don't stop! I will stop the courtesy of even opening a ""Re:
[Leica] ".....post! It'll be an automatic delete without opening! Yeah I
know I'm a tough a..ed old SOB! ;-) Please don't press me! Think before you
send a happy!.............

Thank you all for this assistance and time saving.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)