Subject: [Leica] Lluis Ripoll Ted Grant's Assignment #8 FALL
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 23:43:59 -0800

Lluis Ripoll OFFERED::
Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant's Assignment #8 FALL

In Barcelona the fall colors and signs are few noticeable but I don?t want
never lost the opportunity to cooperate with our friend Ted

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Flowers/20131107_L1036500.jpg.html>
Saludos cordiales

Lluis, mon ami, :-)
The simple magic of your "Fall Photograph is it's simplicity of composition!
One leaf and the design of the street tiles!

So often we see in your Catalan photography the captured simplicity of
design! Certainly a gift for you in your seeing of subjects. Of course you
are not alone in this gift, as we see it with other members of the LUG CLAN
on occaision..

I have believed over the years the simple clean impact of design, some what
we see in your "Fall Post"  has a far better message than the over blown
confusion of many leaves or a huge numbers in the petals of some flowers.

But we each see in our own way, thank goodness. Because if we all saw the
same image all the time? Photography would become quite boring!

I feel these little assignments are showing a greater degree of talent from
members of the LUG we've seen in the past. WHY?  Because it creates a bit
more of a challenge amongst the members when regarding similar subjects.

I trust other members feel so?

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)