Subject: [Leica] Jayanand Govindaraj Fall Colours - Ted's Assignment
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 18:21:10 +0530

Ted,
Thanks for taking the time to comment.

A LUG meeting here will be fantastic. We have had LUG members passing
through a little more often nowadays. If the idea takes hold, I can make all
arrangements without a problem once scheduling is done. If interested
members let me know what the main focus should be (culture, wildlife,
landscape, etc), we can fix the time of the year and schedule.

Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad