Subject: [Leica] People along the way
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 09:30:44 -0800

Some people we encountered in our Teton/Yellowstone leg of our trip.

The original JC Penny store is in Kemmerer, NV.  Got some great deals there,
and the sales clerk was very nice, explaining the history of the store.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/ty/JC+Penny+Mother+Store-5177.jpg.html

Our first stop of one of the Mormon barns in the Tetons.  Many photographers
were there, but they were all upset.   there was a Jewish wedding being
performed and it had been going on for about an your, and many of them saw
it as in intrusion not allowing them to have the photo they wanted.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/ty/tetons-4490.jpg.html

Most of the time we were there, the weather was not too good.  A side trip
into Jackson in the rain.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/ty/Tetons-4911.jpg.html

Various photo techniques to capture Old Faithful.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/ty/Yellowstone-4893.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Aram/f3_001/ty/Yellowstone-4892.jpg.html

View them large if you dare.

Comments welcome.

Aram

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired (retarded?) Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

"The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself
would ever have dared dream."   James D. Watson

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] People along the way)