Subject: [Leica] How to hang prints
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 09:02:07 +0530

Adam,
I have 30-40 prints hanging all over the house. I have frames in three
sizes, which have detachable backs so that you can change the prints, and I
have mattes made to fit the frame, and show the standard sizes I print -
A4/Letter, A3+ and A2. This way I can change the prints around as often as I
want. I use museum quality materials for framing my collection prints, and
use inexpensive stuff for my own - after all, I can always print another
copy if need be!
Cheers
Jayanand

Sent from my iPad