Subject: [Leica] Dante Stella Ted's Assignment #8 - Fall Colors - the DAS response
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 00:38:30 -0500

Thanks Dr. Ted!

The flare off those bare aluminum window frames has been dogging me a bit,
and it is mostly from channel saturation. I think I have it fixed now (same
link).

I am starting to love the color distortions of the B+W version of the
didymium filter but it is running as a ND 2x on many discontiguous
wavelengths (colors) that it's often hard to keep the whites, the dark tones
and the reds from going off one end or the other.

Best,
Dante