Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 22/11/2013: olive oil
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:50:00 +0100

I was in Madrid today, on a quick combined business/personal trip. Thanks to
the high speed train which covers the 430 km between Alicante and Madrid in
just over 2 hours, it is easy to just go in the morning and come back in the
afternoon. I had a bit of time to walk around as well. In and around Plaza
de Col?n (Columbus Square), one of the main squares in the centre of Madrid,
the ministry of agriculture and the olive farmers association had set up
several stands offering olive oil samples. Olive oil is serious business in
Spain:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2924531901&k=twcqpP6&lb=1&s=O

As you can see, it was a cold sunny day in Madrid today, with temperatures
in the mid 50s F.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman