Subject: [Leica] Some Somy A7R sample with M lenses
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 21:49:23 +0000

I would say that most (all?) SLR standard lenses are retrofocus. The Nikon F
bayonet has a 46.5mm register distance, so a 50mm lens would need its
optical centre 3.5mm from the bayonet......

john

Replies: Reply from ken at iisaka.com (Ken Iisaka) ([Leica] Some Somy A7R sample with M lenses)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Some Somy A7R sample with M lenses)