Subject: [Leica] My new photo blog
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 16:05:05 -0600

I think the blog looks fine.  The photos are excellent also.  It is
difficult to draw something out of country like that, but you have
succeeded.  You might give website design a try.  I made mine with MS Web
Expression 4 (successor to MS Front Page and a free download, though it is
not updated).  I was in way over my head but eventually got it to work
without the need to write html or hire it done.  Of course, if I had hired
someone it would probably look better.

Best regards,

Ken Carney
www.kencarney.com