Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant his FIRST 60 Years LEGENDARY...!
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 16:18:44 +0100

Hi Ted, mi gran  amigo!

I?m very happy because a friend has bring me from the US your book, I?m
really delighted to have it and I hope have the opportunity to meet you for
signing it, I love the book and every time I?ve tried to start reading, I
was looking at the images again and again, what a pleasure have the
opportunity to share your pictures with Irene and others, for your famous
pictures I already have other books from you, what I appreciate more on this
one are your personal stories.

I don?t have the time to read it at this moment, I?m working old pictures,
new pictures ? and the time goes very fast, for this treason I have not
enough time to participate in the list.

I?ve just read the words ?Irene Grant is a Saint??, and you has been and you
are still her good Angel and for us our Saint Ted!

Congratulations my friend, I hope your recovery continues well and we have
the opportunity to meet us again next year.

Cheers
Lluis