Subject: [Leica] test
From: kanner at acm.org (Herbert Kanner)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 23:12:33 -0800

Alas yes. I?ll never learn to wait a year with Apple OS versions. Ever since
I upgraded to Mavericks, Apple Mail has done weird things. Just spontaneous
changes, like an interchange  of the two major sections of the mailbox list
on the left, a disappearance of the ?woosh? sound when mail is sent, and a
change in the method of putting multiple recipients in the ?To? list, that
is, now it demands a ?,? as a separator. And all of these changes were not
on installing Mavericks, but came about at various times weeks later. I
guarantee, I have not explicitly updated Mail during that period.

Grrrr! Will I never learn?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org
650-326-8204