Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 27/11/2013: not always sunny in Alicante
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:51:18 +0100 (CET)

I can't believe my eyes - tell us, you secretly took photoshop lessons,
didn't you? ;-)

And yes, it looks like serious stuff and you were right to cut your outing
short.

Amities
Philippe back in Elsass

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 29/11/2013 08:16