Subject: [Leica] A test and a warning
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Sat, 30 Nov 2013 06:44:41 +0000

I will do a bug report to Apple. It has worked before. I have no intention
of ever using the iCloud system for anything important. I tried it at the
beginning with my address book and ended up with double entries for
everything, with anything updated occurring differently but with no
information as to which was the latest version. This was simply solved by no
longer using iCloud. If nothing but music is going to be synced when I click
the sync button in iTunes there will be no point, for me, of having an
iPhone any more.
It will then have all the shortcomings (for me) of Android, but be dearer.
I have just ordered a new Macbook pro, if it is going to be the same and
only comes with Mavericks I need to cancel soon!
FD