Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 48: Strasbourg and Thanksgiving, our way
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 21:03:14 -0000

My mind finds it hard to take in the amount of travelling you do, Nathan!
Thanks to your pictures, I now know one thing I have to understand is
brining the turkey. Never seen it or heard about before, so will have to
look it up before Christmas which is the only time I get down and dirty with
a turkey.

As a cooking ingenue, I feel I just might be able to stay the caterwaul of
advice of all the experienced female cooks that visit my wife where I'm
trotted out with the words "He's doing great, Christmas was very good last
year." Damn it, I don't want to be just very good, I want it to be great! I
might just be pining for brining....

BTW the photos are great, and enjoy the flight.

Douglas