Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ebb Flow
From: rgacpa at gmail.com (Robert Adler)
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 13:07:26 -0800

Hi Nathan,
Thanks!
After framing/focusing with the ground glass, I have to remove it and put
on the digital back. It can take a second or two during which the sensor is
exposed. Even brief exposure to a foggy/sea spray environment will gunk it
up. Pretty much my bad as I usually have a very absorbent cloth draped over
the camera from the end of the lens to over the digital back. Just didn't
have it in the pack with me? I'm also going to reconfigure the piece of the
camera that you hook the digital back onto so that I put the back on the
camera top first instead of bottom first. Both these procedures will
hopefully help.
Thanks for looking and commenting,
Bob