Subject: [Leica] Sant Felip de Neri School
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 22:21:40 +0100

This place and School  have a great significance for all the civilized
democratic world, and particularly for the Catalan Nation. During the
Franco's military insurrection of the fascists in 1936 in Spain, the Italian
Air Force cooperating with the Franco?s Army, as well the German Nazis was
cooperated too in the behalf of Franco. The Italian fascist bombed Barcelona
and this place, 45 children was assassinated ? No judgement like N?rmberg
against the Spanish Fascist, and still worst, no Democratic Government in
the recent democracy under a King who was designed as a Franco successor,
has asked the pardon for the mistakes of the past. You can understand that
I?m not proud to be Spanish.

Sorry for this introduction, but you can understand why this place has a
very special significance for me. The walls of the Church still keep the
signal of the war. Thanks Barcelona Catalan democratic authorities to
preserve this to the historical memories. We don?t forget.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20130918_5535BN1.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20130918_5536_2.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20130918_5537LR5BN.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20130918_5546LR5BN.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20130918_5556LR5BN.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20130918_5558BN1.jpg.html>

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/20130918_5560LR5BN.jpg.html>

Leica M9, Tri Elmar

Thanks for looking, your c&c are welcome and appreciated

Salutacions!
Lluis

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Sant Felip de Neri School)
Reply from gwpics at icloud.com (Gerry Walden) ([Leica] Sant Felip de Neri School)