Subject: [Leica] IMG: Christmas Elves
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2013 18:10:40 -0500

Hi, Ted -

Great story, as usual!!  I am so looking forward to getting your book which
I have had on order since it came out.  I plan to bring it to NYC in April
for you to sign.

I hate the cold!!  We lived in the suburbs of Chicago for two years (in
other words, I was held hostage in Chicago for two years).  We took up
cross-country skiing just to be able to get out of the house.  One border
of our farm was a forest reserve and we could ski through it to a bar where
they had great schnapps!  That's the only way I made it through our exile
in the frozen North.  Never again will I live where the snow has to be
shoveled.  You may have noticed that most of my photography takes place in
the lands of eternal springtime.  There's a reason for that ;-)

Tina