Subject: [Leica] IMG: More on X-E1 and Summitar
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 16:52:14 -0600

I tried a few more shots today with the old Leica Summitar LTM lens,
CameraQuest LTM/M adapter, and Fotodiox M/X adapter on the Fuji X-E1.  I
must say that the focus magnification works fine, and the images appear
sharply defined.  However, at least with this combination of adapters,
you can forget about scale focusing.  It is not accurate at all.

I tried some more shots with a Canon 50/1.4 LTM lens, and found the same
scale inaccuracies.

Winter Skies 1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/DSCF0638+edit.jpg.html

Winter Skies 2