Subject: [Leica] Sony A7 : R Lens Adequate Solution?
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 22:59:42 +0000

The WATE has done better than equivalent primes, SLR wide lenses look to do
better than rangefinder - but you lose a lot of the size/weight benefit ;-)
I read getdpi so have an idea of some of the people in the thread, most
shown shots are not taxing for neutrality in wides though.

john

Message from john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster) ([Leica] Sony A7 : R Lens Adequate Solution?)
Message from red735i at verizon.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Sony A7 : R Lens Adequate Solution?)