Subject: [Leica] Monochrome processing
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 19:31:39 -0800

I was all set to contact them about beta testing it with my MM, but it
is Apple only.
So I guess I'll have to wait to see if someone can convince me that it
really is better.

Jay

On 12/6/2013 12:24 PM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:
> This newest blog entry from the very capable Sand McGuffog may be of
> interest.
> http://chromasoft.blogspot.com.au/
>
> Cheers
> Geoff
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Monochrome processing)