Subject: [Leica] Uncle Ted's Autumn colours - Entry (late)
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 21:37:47 +0000

Firstly that rare thing these days I post anything! :-) Secondly even rarer
- a
colour post!!

THIRDLY,an apology for missing the deadline, but the autumn (fall to most of
you
;-) ) colours have only just come to their best in the corner of the Surrey
Hills where I live, so I thought that I might be allowed a few late entries.
:-)

The General's Pond is where I walk my dogs most days. I honestly have no idea
why it is called that, it is in fact the last remaining part of a system of
medieval fishponds ("stews") leading to a larger group of, mainly 18th
Century,
decorative fishing ponds. Anyway at this time of year it looks particularly
beautiful on a clear day

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF6213_edited-1.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF6213_edited-1.jpg.html>

and a few yards further on:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF6270_edited-1.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF6270_edited-1.jpg.html>

alternatively:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF6271_edited-1.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/PeterDzwig/PESO2011/DSCF6271_edited-1.jpg.html>

C&C welcome as ever.

Don't worry I will revert to B&W soon! I have just had some shots back from
my M3!!

Peter
--

Dr Peter Dzwig