Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rug Chapel, Wales
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 08:51:10 -0800

You are right, but back in those days religion was a serious business.
Church wasn't suppose to be fun.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Rug Chapel, Wales)