Subject: [Leica] What do you do with last year's cameras?
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 16:48:25 -0500 (EST)

I just gave my Olympus DSLR and lenses to my daughter whose own
daughter has become a competitive swimmer. Most P&S cameras have so
much shutter lag that when my grand daughter leaps from the diving
board the pictures only show her toes above the water. The DSLR has a
much shorter lag. This is a rationalization, of course, for buying a
Fuji or a Sony on which to mount my Leica lenses. Unfortunately none of
my kids wants my old film Leicas. Too many buttons and levers and no
automation at all. You have to actually think when making a picture.
Larry Z