Subject: [Leica] IMG: Composing in B&W
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 17:07:15 -0600

Thanks for looking and commenting, Lluis.  From my brief experience with
the BW EVF, I will say that it helps me visualize the BW image in cases
where the presence of color can be overpowering.  But, as my wife put
it, when the color is there, she prefers to see the image in color. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA