Subject: [Leica] IMG: So I asked the leaf.
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:13:31 -0800

George Lottermoser OFFERED BEAUTIFULLY
Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: So I asked the leaf.

> <http://www.imagist.com/blog/?p=8358>

Hi George,
Magical words with a magical photo!
Very inspiring in making one become excited and maybe, just maybe because
it's cold enough to freeze water we should bundle up and get our butt out
the door and look for inspirational moments as you've seen/showen, shot and
inspired me to get my butt out the door and make with the exposing machine.
:-)

You do inspire simply because on occasion I feel you've shot an image such
as this and in  a manner? Thrown down the gautlet to get out and shoot-up a
storm? Well OK maybe something with a touch of inspired snow and ice! But
not to cold! ;-)

However if we're really lucky this winter and we don't get any snow????? Be
awere I'll still be inspired in this old body ready to rock and roll when it
rains! ;-)

cheers,
ted

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: So I asked the leaf.)