Subject: [Leica] 32 Contributors to the LUG yearbook so far. Lurkers most welcome!
From: dankhong at gmail.com (Dan Khong)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 10:20:12 +0800

Many contributors in the past seem to send in their images later in the
month.

While it's nice to have big numbers, I think it's even nicer that the book
will be produced regardless of volume. The show goes on!

Dan K

Sent from my iPhone

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] 32 Contributors to the LUG yearbook so far. Lurkers most welcome!)
Message from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] 32 Contributors to the LUG yearbook so far. Lurkers most welcome!)