Subject: [Leica] lux 75mm 1.4 images....
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 08:07:30 -0800

The A7 is quieter. I have both. The A7r has a ?clunk? sort of sound and feel
to it. The A7 is quieter and feels smoother in the hand. My landscape work
will want the ?r? on a tripod to exploit the pixels to the max.

Focusing seems very straightforward with these cameras. Manual focus may be
just as fast as the auto-focus, at least with the lenses I have.

Neither a concert hall quiet. If that?s an issue these aren't the cameras
for you. I?m not a street shooter. In quiet situations these may be too loud?

Human factors are much better with these cameras. Sony is starting to ?get
it?.

Adam

Message from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] lux 75mm 1.4 images....)