Subject: [Leica] [LRflex] Quizzzz on Friday 13th
From: leica_r8 at hotmail.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 19:32:42 -0800

Tried this an hour or so ago and got a respectible percent correct (75 ish),
but went back to the site on a desktop computer (better monitor) and can?t
get through.

My method the first time was to look at depth of field, since I am convinced
that image quality in the sizes photo on the internet would tell me nothing,
but sensor size might, thinking smaller sensor, larger depth of field, not
knowing anything about exposure or lens used.

Hope the site comes back on line.  I want to look again.

Aram