Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dragging the Shutter
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:47:57 +0100 (CET)

I used to do that when flash was still allowed in churches and cathedrals
for instance - the results of which were chronophotographs most of the time
and featured as many times the number of people as I had triggered the flash
- I find it a nearly useless technique nowadays with high levels of digital
ISOs - not even a tripod needed and I travel so much lighter :-)

Good luck with moving subjects Richard

AMities
Philippe

Tous vos emails en 1 clic avec l'application SFR Mail sur iPhone et Android
- En savoir plus.

Message du : 15/12/2013 09:41