Subject: [Leica] Winter comes to Hong Kong
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 20:21:30 +0800

Hi Luggers,
Well the north monsoon is descending on Hong Kong with wind and rain. Should
be down to 7 degrees C by tomorrow.
I was on the Peak today to meet a friend for lunch and arrived early enough
to walk a bit on Lugard Road. On Sundays
it is usually crowded with walkers but today the weather kept everyone away.
Here's a view down the Road:

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/LugardBWw.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/kmg7uc9

And here is the Peak Tram station in the fog. Sometimes you just can't see
the panorama of
Hong Kong from the Peak. Yet the tour buses kept showing up. You pays your
money and takes your chances, I guess.

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/HK201314/PeakBwW.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/mpp2q4c

Taken with the Oly M1 and the 12 - 40 zoom. I tested the water proofing of
the camera and lens quite extensively and am
happy to report a pass with flying colours.

Please look large. C&C always welcome.

Howard

Replies: Reply from leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson) ([Leica] Winter comes to Hong Kong)
Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Winter comes to Hong Kong)