Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ogwen Valley, Wales - Frank
From: leica at jayburleson.com (Jay Burleson)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 18:08:24 -0800

Thanks Frank,
You can just make it out on the jpg, but on the dng at 100% the Adam &
Eve stones can be clearly delineated up on the top.
I am in awe of the MM & the 50 AA lens combination.

Jay

--
Jay,

Jay Burleson Gallery <http://jayburleson.com/leica/gallery/index.php/>
"Being a Leica customer is like dating the most beautiful girl in the
world...
who cares more about herself than you... but, you keep calling her back
anyway...
because the sex is so good... most of the time." (RickLeica on LUF)

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] IMG: Ogwen Valley, Wales - Frank)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] IMG: Ogwen Valley, Wales)