Subject: [Leica] Ship & Statue, NYC, 2013 (to Gerry & Philippe)
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Lykes Keenan)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:16:17 -0500

>I like the way that you have visualised this image David. A daily scene
taken from the mundane to a higher plain.

>I don't know how you processed it but it really works for me - there is
such a nice feel of the steamers period to it

>Great job
>
>Thanks for the time travel

Gerry & Philippe --

As always, thanks gentlemen.

I did spend a fair amount of time in Nik Color-EFX with this picture.
Color, as you probably are aware, is not really my thing, not yet anyway.

I've had Saul Leiter on my mind recently and his lovely pastel Kodachromes.
I was going for something like that.
.
Dave.

--