Subject: [Leica] New vintage album
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 08:17:15 +0100

The vicarious collection of Misses title makes my day Lluis

The chairs: wonderful ! I also see where Dali got his ideas for the
museum
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/Dali-tub-w-Luis.jpg.html

Nice series here again mon Ami

Joyeuses f?tes
Philippe

Le 17 d?c. 13 ? 01:18, Lluis Ripoll a ?crit :