Subject: [Leica] The Ultimate Fate of Rental Cars
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 15:49:23 +0100 (CET)

Note to self part 2:

- do not buy a used camera off Tina, ever
- do not buy a used car from Tom :-)

In my case, however, both cars were bought from a new car dealer of
relevant brand, had been properly serviced all the way and were not the
type of cars you could drive off road even if you wanted to. And each had
more than 2 years left of the 3-year factory warranty. I drove the first
one, an Opel, for well over 200,000 miles (365,000 km or something like
that), and my current Toyota, with about 80,000 miles on the odometer
after 6 years of ownership, still feels and runs like the day I bought it.

Cheers,
Nathan