Subject: [Leica] An anemic 40 Contributors to the LUG yearbook so far!
From: ric at cartersxrd.net (RicCarter)
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 09:51:07 -0500

I, for one, am happy to send early. Yea, maybe I'll get a better picture
between now and December 31, but that hope springs eternal. Luckily, my life
does not revolve around picking two pictures for the LUG yearbook. Pick two
and get on with life.

Why start December 1? So Shulman does not have to spend hours and hours at
the beginning fo the year doing his free work. They come in two or three
each day, he puts them in the book in a few minutes, and can then get on
with his real life. I look at sending them early as a way to take some of
the strain off Jim.

Why not look at it as two pictures, not your two BEST pictures of the year.
Pick a theme. Something tells me that if you get that shot of the Martians
landing on at Times Square New Year's Eve, no one will object to it being
put in the 2014 Yearbook.

Ric Carter
www.CartersXRd.net
http://www.facebook.com/ric.carter

?When you don?t shoot color, you don?t have to worry about color.? ? Jay
Hunter

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] An anemic 40 Contributors to the LUG yearbook so far!)
Message from jbmmllug at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] An anemic 40 Contributors to the LUG yearbook so far!)