Subject: [Leica] I submitted my two images for the yearbook
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (tedgrant at shaw.ca)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 20:07:28 -0800

Hi Duane,
Thank you. Although it sounds you beat yourself too much selecting your
images? Sure we each want our nice stuff, but the nice thing about the LUG
book is? It isn't a competition so just a couple of nice? Neat? Interesting
subjects? Are all you need to feel in yer gut when submitting.

In any event thank you for being on board and entered.

cheers,
Dr. ted