Subject: [Leica] another cat pic
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 18:16:48 -0600

Ken,

Nice photo, beautiful cat coloring.  However, I must ask.  Was the light
that low, or are the dilated pupils a sign of something else.  Does the
cat see ok?  That is the appearance that our late cat had with badly
developed macular degeneration, and he was almost blind by that time.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA