Subject: [Leica] MERRY CHRISTMAS and some Sun
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 22:04:01 +0100

Merry Christmas to all of you my friends when I?ve opened my mail today I?ve
saw many emails to comment, today I?ve received the visit in Barcelona of a
Leica friend from Madrid and I was all the day walking, shooting and also
some time for tapas. This week I shall meet two new friends from Quebec?, it
is really amazing see how many people come to Barcelona, I hope many of you
come too in the next year ?.

I still have a lot of pictures of the September Gathering in Barcelona, I
see that you are talking about ice?. what? .. here only use ice to put it in
a cold drink!

In La Barceloneta Beach, September Sun

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/La+Barceloneta/20130919_5763BNw.jpg.html>
Leica M9, Summicron 35