Subject: [Leica] Reports show Sony A7r has vibration problems with long lenses, especially when tripod mounted
From: abridge at mac.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 15:18:49 -0800

I haven?t had time to explore this:

<http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/the-shutter-vibration-issue-explained-by-joseph-holmes/>

But the solution seems as bad as the problem.

I?ll note that I shot at a basketball game yesterday to explore shutter lag.
I compared it to an NEX-6 which is virtually instantaneous. It?s not that
good. It?s about like using a regular SLR. The A7 should be much like the
NEX-6 because of its electronic shutter.

I?m just now beginning to explore the images I shot in Yosemite.

Adam

Replies: Reply from steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Reports show Sony A7r has vibration problems with long lenses, especially when tripod mounted)