Subject: [Leica] On Christmas Eve, 75 submissions thus far.
From: jshulman at judgecrater.com (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 13:00:24 -0500

The weakest response I?ve seen in years.  For some reason, even though I?ve
put out a call for images to virtually every photographer I know (and to a
variety of photo groups/clubs), it seems as though there really isn?t much
interest in participation.  Can?t be the steep fees, or the onerous
submission requirements (which are just this shy of a cell phone image post
to Facebook).

Two images to a customer.  If you know of any others who should
participate, please pass along the pertinent info (link listed below).

http://leica-users.org/LUG-yearbook.html

Bah, Humbug!

Jim