Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 25/12/2013: bah, humbug!
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 20:46:39 +0100

Sorry to say, but Christmas Day is not one of my favourite days of the year.
Everything is closed, the weather is often lousy, there is nothing worth
watching on TV...but still, I usually go out and have a look at the misery:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2988635415&k=6KMDqbk&lb=1&s=O

Before you all feel to sorry for me: after I took this picture, I walked to
a Chinese grocery store which, to my delight, stocked two types of Kimchi,
and afterwards I had a huge and delicious Christmas lunch at the house of a
Lithuanian friend, Egle, with her husband, two delightful daughters, and
both grandmothers visiting from Lithuania.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain