Subject: [Leica] IMG: Yosemite Falls, two images
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 12:06:23 -0800

On Dec 25, 2013, at 11:16 AM, Adam Bridge <abridge at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> Well I shot with a VC 35mm f1.2 Nocton, a Noctilux, a 35mm f2.0 sumicron
> and a 50mm f2.0 sumicron over the past few days plus a 100mm APO R lens

***wonderful Adam, so very glad, my experience too that these lenses and
others work fine with the A7r.
Both R and M lenses work fine, including the R 19mm Elmarit 2.8 (II) which
is great. The only lens that created a pblem was the VC 12mm for obvious
reasons, but even here the central 80 % is fine.
I also use the R 80-200mm which was excellent. I am going to use/try out
soon the R 180 mm on the A7r... let you know