Subject: [Leica] IMG: Eyes in Transition
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 16:54:57 -0600

Thanks, Aram.  I expect my repairs and updates to cover a period of
about two months.  I think that is faster than a Leica repair. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from george.imagist at icloud.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Eyes in Transition)
Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard) ([Leica] IMG: Eyes in Transition)