Subject: [Leica] The "R" Solution (from Sony)
From: photobynelsch at gmail.com (Bill Nelsch)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 15:59:50 -0700

After seeing Steve's and Adam's images with the a7R (the "R" in the model
name is prophetic), I took the plunge and purchased the Sony a7R along with
the Metabones ($99) R to E adapter.  I am ecstatic!  All of my R lenses now
have a proper home on a full frame, 36 megapixel body.  The focus assist
works like a charm and the focus magnification is amazing.   Plus the small
size is a relief after lugging the DMR for the past 8 years.  I don't
notice any shutter delay, although there must be a little.  And the best
part?  It sounds like my original Leicaflex. :)

A sample of happy snaps from Christmas are here:
http://photobynelsch.smugmug.com/Family/Night-Before-Christmas-2013/i-WHcSd3B/A

Bill in Denver (who is thrilled to be using all 8 of his R lenses as they
were intended)

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] The "R" Solution (from Sony))