Subject: [Leica] Squirrel Attack
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 20:42:32 -0600

:-) :-) :-)
Hi Mark,

Unlike your big city squirrels, these country cousins seem to like to
gnaw on man-made materials.  They almost severed the aluminum neutral
wire on the power feed to my house.  Now they have gone upscale and
decided to dine on the tough plastic sheath on the fiber optic cable.
This time it was the main "backbone" to our neighborhood, hurting a lot
of customers.  However, for now, my service is not affected.  I guess
they know I feed them!

We, like all of the neighbors, will have no service tomorrow while the
cable is being replaced. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Squirrel Attack)