Subject: [Leica] Used 1.2 Nocti
From: john at mcmaster.co.nz (John McMaster)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 19:54:22 +0000

Indeed, I do not think that speed is the reason to buy an f1.0 today rather
than the look it can give.... I have bought from the Czech Republic with no
issue....

john

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at sfr.fr (philippe.amard at sfr.fr) ([Leica] Used 1.2 Nocti)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Used 1.2 Nocti)