Subject: [Leica] [MUGers] Used 1.2 Nocti
From: skalte at icloud.com (Susan Ryan)
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 23:28:19 +0000 (GMT)

Howard,?

Honestly, you might want to call the local Toledo/Monroe County pawn shops.
My F1 that was stolen along with a bunch of other expensive stuff was stolen
from our home in Ida Township last fall (2012). I called around, but
everyone claimed not to have it, although I can't imagine anyone admitting
to even "accidentally" possessing stolen property. A buyer might get a
different story. I bought it from a former LUG member around 2005 for $2560.
It was a fine lens. My insurance company replaced it with a .95, so if you
can find it, more power to you.?

Sue