Subject: [Leica] IMG: Final Fiber Spice Installation
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 17:19:00 -0600

After watching the cable technician perform a fiber splice, I have a
better appreciation of what exists within the "black blobs" that show up
on communications cables.  The fiber splice enclosure is in the center
of this image, where it joins numerous copper splice enclosures that
belong to AT&T.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Completed+Fiber+Splice+Installation.jpg.html

I'm sure the NSA must know about the busy corner in my backyard, but
they must find this neighborhood very boring. :-)

Comments and critiques welcomed.

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA